COLUMBUS — Some government offices and local banks will be closed Monday in observance of Columbus Day.
All offices at the Platte County Courthouse will be closed, as will Columbus Post Office.
No mail will be delivered to or picked up at residences or businesses Monday, however, outgoing mail from the post office’s drop-boxes will be processed that evening.
All city offices and services, including Columbus Senior Center, Columbus Public Library and the transfer station, will operate Monday under normal business hours.
A list of local bank hours for Monday follows:
• Bank of the West — Closed.
• BankFirst — The downtown branch, 1371 26th Ave., is open regular hours but the branch at 23rd Street and 26th Avenue is closed.
• Columbus Bank and Trust Co. — Closed.
• Cornerstone Bank — All three Columbus branches are closed.
• First National Bank — The branch at 1820 23rd St. is open regular hours but the downtown branch at 2623 13th St. is closed.
• First Nebraska Bank — Closed.
• Great Western Bank — Both Columbus branches, at 1464 26th Ave. and 1920 23rd St., are open regular hours.
• Pinnacle Bank — Both Columbus branches, at 210 E. 23rd St. and 2661 33rd Ave., are open regular hours.
• U.S. Bank — Closed.