Skip to main content

NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” returns with a new episode on March 27 and it remains a mystery whether the show will have someone portray Preside…

I know I am not the first person to say that the pandemic has changed many things about our daily lives. In some cases, such as mask-wearing a…

Nebraska is a national leader in the quality of our state highway system.  This is no accident—Nebraskans take pride in building high-quality …

Most Popular

Greetings from the Legislature and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and blessed holiday season, and is having a great start to the N…

Christmas cheer to you this Holiday season as we enter this special time of year.  A season of joy as we celebrate the birth of the Christ chi…

Nebraskans are known for common sense, tenacity and grit. When faced with a major challenge, we don’t panic or abandon core principles and lon…

As we celebrate at Thanksgiving, a day of reflection and gratitude when people all over the country come together with family and friends to c…

I am so thankful that Mayor Zavodny is not a coward and is trying to move David City forward. He leads our City Council meetings twice monthly…

Right now, we’re facing one of the biggest challenges our state has ever encountered. In recent weeks, coronavirus hospitalizations have been …

Sometimes the only way out is through. That’s certainly true of the coronavirus pandemic. We can’t stop this virus, but we can slow its spread…

As of last Friday, the District and State are seeing a significant increase in COVID-19 cases and because of this rise in cases and hospitaliz…

This year, Veterans Day will look different without the large school commemorations, parades and social gatherings at local American Legion, V…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News