It’s hard to believe we’ve been battling coronavirus in Nebraska for over two months now. I applaud Nebraskans for working together and succes…

As we battle coronavirus as a state, we must work together to practice physical distancing as we reopen the parts of our society that were tem…

When local voters kick two multi-term County Supervisors from office during a Primary Election, a very loud message has been sent.

The first case of coronavirus was reported in our state almost eight weeks ago on March 6, 2020. A week later, I declared a state of emergency…

Nearly three months after the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in the United States, we are continuing to see an uptick in cases in Nebras…

As regions of the state begin to open up and the spread of the virus begins to slow, please continue to practice the health and safety guideli…

As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, Nebraska is expected to reach our peak in the coming weeks. To help Nebraska stay focused on…

As we go along in these trying times, I would just like to thank some people who may have been overlooked; the school food service professiona…

Nebraskans are tough, resilient, and generous. Our strength of character is revealed on an everyday basis, but it’s especially illuminated dur…

In a matter of just a few weeks, the outbreak of COVID-19 has upended how Nebraskans and all Americans are living their lives. Schools have cl…

Somewhere years ago, I ran across an alleged Chinese proverb that read: “May you live in interesting times.” I think we’re there.

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News