This week, the Nebraska Legislature kicks off a new session at the State Capitol. Over the interim, I’ve been working with my team and Senator…

Nebraska has abundant job opportunities awaiting our college graduates. In an era of rising costs to students and families for higher educatio…

The vision of my administration is to grow Nebraska, and we’ve worked hard throughout 2019 to make that vision a reality. This has been a toug…

It was a great honor of my life to join a bipartisan Senate delegation to Belgium and Luxembourg to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Ba…

Christmas 2019. The time for gifting and receiving. It’s been a complicated year on a lot of fronts. Let’s look at making things simple as we …

On the evening of March 13th, as a cold rainstorm intensified, rancher Lowell Fisher grew concerned about the well-being of his calving cows a…

Nebraska grows the food that feeds the world. Generations of Nebraskans have worked to develop markets for our high-quality ag products, creat…

Recently, our nation observed Veterans Day, when we honored the men and women who answered the call to serve our nation. As threats to the hom…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News