It’s hard to believe we’ve been battling coronavirus in Nebraska for over two months now. I applaud Nebraskans for working together and succes…

The first case of coronavirus was reported in our state almost eight weeks ago on March 6, 2020. A week later, I declared a state of emergency…

Nearly three months after the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in the United States, we are continuing to see an uptick in cases in Nebras…

As regions of the state begin to open up and the spread of the virus begins to slow, please continue to practice the health and safety guideli…

As we continue the “21 Days to Stay Home and Stay Healthy” campaign, I urge Nebraskans to continue to practice strict social distancing. Now i…

As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, Nebraska is expected to reach our peak in the coming weeks. To help Nebraska stay focused on…

It’s hard to believe how quickly the coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed our lives in just a matter of weeks. I am grateful to Nebraskans for m…

One year ago, this column focused on another unprecedented event. Nebraskans all across the state suffered catastrophic losses as a result of …

For the foreseeable future, we will all be working to combat coronavirus 2019, also known as COVID-19. As we work together to confront this pa…

You have probably seen the headlines about the new coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. In Nebraska, one woman is in critical condition, two o…

Prisons are often overlooked as part of government, but they play a key role in creating safe communities. For years, Nebraska underinvested i…

The big marijuana industry grew to $13.6 billion in 2019, and marijuana lobbyists are eagerly looking to cash in on new markets. They’re pouri…

After World War II, our nation forged new trade deals and opened markets to create unprecedented economic growth. However, in the decades that…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News