Since the early days of our state when pioneering women and men plowed the prairies and cut grain by hand, Nebraska has been known for its ind…

Recently, two of my bills were passed by Legislature; LB831 and LB832. LB831, which was amended into LB944, allows for vehicles to receive a s…

The Legislature adjourned March 25th due to COVID-19 and we are reconvening on July 20th, to finish the remaining 17 business days of the 2020…

• Updated

As Nebraska emerges from pandemic restrictions related to coronavirus, the Legislature is preparing to return to Lincoln to complete the last …

If you live in Nebraska, you know we have a beautiful state. While people from the coasts may think we’re “flyover country,” folks who take th…

I’ve been watching anarchy and lawlessness take control of our streets in major cities. I don’t imagine I’m alone, either. Viewers are exposed…

• Updated

As a member of the Transportation and Telecommunications Committee it has provided me an up close perspective on the much needed expansion of …

• Updated

COVID-19 has upended just about every aspect of American life, and small businesses and their employees have been hit hard. Compared to before…

• Updated

Over the past three months, Nebraskans have once again shown the world how our grit, determination, and spirit of working together can help us…

• Updated

Here in Nebraska, June is both Renewable Fuels Month and Dairy Month, so it’s a fitting time to talk about how we’re working to get Nebraska a…

• Updated

Gov. Ricketts recently announced how Nebraska will be utilizing the Federal COVID-19 Supplemental Appropriations granted to states. Under the …

• Updated

It’s hard to believe we’ve been battling coronavirus in Nebraska for over two months now. I applaud Nebraskans for working together and succes…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News