This last week week, the Nebraska Legislature kicked off a new session at the State Capitol. Over the interim, I’ve been working with my team …

Nebraska has abundant job opportunities awaiting our college graduates. In an era of rising costs to students and families for higher educatio…

The vision of my administration is to grow Nebraska, and we’ve worked hard throughout 2019 to make that vision a reality. This has been a toug…

Most Popular

It was a great honor of my life to join a bipartisan Senate delegation to Belgium and Luxembourg to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Ba…

On the evening of March 13th, as a cold rainstorm intensified, rancher Lowell Fisher grew concerned about the well-being of his calving cows a…

This week, I’m traveling to Washington D.C. to celebrate the unveiling of a statue of Chief Standing Bear at the United States Capitol. The st…

Back to school sales are on, and parents are shopping for the crayons, calculators, and other supplies their kids will need for the first day …

Summertime fair season is in full swing across Nebraska. Twenty-six of our state’s counties are hosting fairs this week. Fairs are wonderful g…

In the last 200 years, our world has transformed because of two major waves of innovation. The first began in the 18th century with the Indust…

Over the years, sons and daughters of Nebraska have answered the call to serve. They are regular men and women, from every background and ever…

On the Fourth of July, the United States will be celebrating its 243rd anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. I encour…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News