Skip to main content

We see it on the news every night— violence and rioting, smashed windows and burning small businesses. It happens in big cities like New York …

I am writing to the voters of Legislative District 23 to encourage your support to re-elect Bruce Bostelman to the Nebraska legislature!

This is a letter of support for Dr. Helen Raikes, who is running for Representative of the 23rd District. I have not lived in Nebraska for 18 …

Last week, I proclaimed October as Manufacturing Month in Nebraska to recognize the great work of our state’s innovators, builders, and creato…

• Updated

I have have known Mr. Bostelman quite some time, and know him well. I have seen him deal with issues, he gets very involved and puts a lot of …

In the race for District 23, Sen. Bruce Bostelman is the only pro-life, pro-pro-family candidate. In his first term, Bruce has been a pro-life…

For over a decade I have witnessed EMS agencies and providers in Nebraska being subjected to ever increasing downward pressures from onerous r…

In Nebraska, our goal is to be the most welcoming state in the country for veterans and military families. Our servicemen and women make treme…

Politics gets pretty tiresome for many people, and one way to protect ourselves from the misery of uncivil discourse is to elect reasonable folks.

• Updated

The Nebraska Legislature’s “short session” went much longer than usual this year due to coronavirus. While the session didn’t wrap up until Au…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News