Skip to main content

Recently I have been traveling the Good Life. As you might imagine, I always treasure these opportunities to visit with Nebraskans.

I know I am not the first person to say that the pandemic has changed many things about our daily lives. In some cases, such as mask-wearing a…

Nebraska is a national leader in the quality of our state highway system.  This is no accident—Nebraskans take pride in building high-quality …

NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” returns with a new episode on March 27 and it remains a mystery whether the show will have someone portray Preside…

Did you know that the Air Force is in the weather business? In fact, some of the most advanced weather forecasting equipment in the world belo…

Christmas cheer to you this Holiday season as we enter this special time of year. A season of joy as we celebrate the birth of the Christ chil…

I’m sure for many of us, the end of this year feels different than most (or any) before it. There’s likely more a sense of relief with the end…

Nebraskans are known for common sense, tenacity and grit. When faced with a major challenge, we don’t panic or abandon core principles and lon…

From buying Christmas gifts for friends and family to taking advantage of Black Friday deals, the holidays are usually the busiest time of the…

Sometimes the only way out is through. That’s certainly true of the coronavirus pandemic. We can’t stop this virus, but we can slow its spread…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News