Skip to main content

Did you know that the Air Force is in the weather business? In fact, some of the most advanced weather forecasting equipment in the world belo…

Christmas cheer to you this Holiday season as we enter this special time of year. A season of joy as we celebrate the birth of the Christ chil…

• Updated

I’m sure for many of us, the end of this year feels different than most (or any) before it. There’s likely more a sense of relief with the end…

• Updated

Nebraskans are known for common sense, tenacity and grit. When faced with a major challenge, we don’t panic or abandon core principles and lon…

• Updated

From buying Christmas gifts for friends and family to taking advantage of Black Friday deals, the holidays are usually the busiest time of the…

Sometimes the only way out is through. That’s certainly true of the coronavirus pandemic. We can’t stop this virus, but we can slow its spread…

• Updated

This year, Veterans Day will look different without the large school commemorations, parades and social gatherings at local American Legion, V…

• Updated

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs creates a theme for Veterans Day each year. For 2020, the theme is “Vision: Veterans in Focus.” It’s a…

• Updated

Recently, Gov. Ricketts announced news about the forthcoming COVID-19 vaccine. The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services has been w…

During these challenging times, all Nebraska families, including mine, need access to quality health care, affordable prescription drugs, and …

I’ve noticed, recently, in the paper that I’ve seen a lot of negative letters about Congressman Fortenberry. In particular, they attempt to ca…

• Updated

The September unemployment numbers were recently released, and Nebraska once again has the lowest unemployment rate in the nation at just 3.5%…

Republican State Sen. Bruce Bostelman is a solid conservative. He is pro-life, pro-gun and pro-family. He supports our President, Donald J Tru…

• Updated

It’s October in Nebraska, and change is literally in the air. Yellow, orange, and red leaves are falling from trees to the grass, marking the …

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News