• Updated

As expected, the Nebraska School Activities Association’s (NSAA) Board of Directors gave unanimous approval to start fall sports as scheduled …

• Updated

The 2019-2020 school year was unlike any other. I wish I could say that with a positive slant in mind, but with COVID-19 rearing its ugly head…

Major league professional baseball began this past weekend for the sake of, well, getting, beginning. This will, more than likely, be one of t…

It has happened … AGAIN! Another Nebraska football player has packed his bags and left Lincoln before his eligibility as a Husker has been com…

• Updated

The NSAA is gearing up for a fall sports season "as currently scheduled" in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.First practices for fall spor…

• Updated

The Leigh/Schuyler Crawdads walloped four home runs this past Sunday afternoon in the first round of the Dodge County Baseball League tourname…

I hope that you all had a wonderful Independence Day Weekend. Judging from the amount of fireworks being shot off night after night, it must h…

• Updated

A fantastic pitching performance by starter Dylan Benne and hot bats from Jacob Morse and Jesse Prado paced the Schuyler Crawdads to a 7-5 vic…

• Updated

Owens Wealth Advisors Junior Reds starting pitcher Jordan Kracl tossed four strong innings in his second start of the season and held Arlingto…

• Updated

When contact sports such as football, basketball, soccer and wrestling are allowed to begin summer workouts in Nebraska starting Wednesday, th…

• Updated

After months of waiting, football fans finally have something to look forward to on the grid iron. 

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News