The mission of Columbus Community Hospital (CCH) is to improve the health of communities it serves. It does this through programs and services at its facility, as well as through community-based wellness events, according to released information from CCH.
Those interested can more about how CCH lived up to this mission in the past year by reading CCH’s 2018-2019 annual report, hospital officials said.
It provides an overview of the initiatives CCH has been part of in the past year, including its:
• Recent awards and accomplishments
• Expansion and renovation project
• Physician recruitment
• New partnerships, programs and services
• Healthy lifestyle programs
• Community health and wellness events
You have free articles remaining.
The work of CCH would not be possible without the support of the CCH Foundation which was created in 2002 to raise and manage donations exclusively for the Hospital, according to released information.
The CCH Foundation also recently released its 2018-2019 annual report which includes information on:
• Programs, services and equipment purchases funded by the Foundation
• Investors in the Foundation’s endowment
• 2019 Foundation scholarship winners
• Donations and memorials given to the Foundation
• The 16th annual “Holing Out Fore Health” golf outing which raised more than $105,000
Both the CCH and CCH Foundation annual reports are available on CCH’s website, www.columbushosp.org.